Your Next Challenge Awaits
Mitchell’s Livestock Transport is a bit different to other transport companies. We care – about our people, and our precious cargo. Our vision is to have a workforce that truly respects and values differences and diversity, where everyone feels welcome and valued for their unique contribution and where everyone has opportunities to grow and succeed. Whether your work in a depot, an office or on the road Mitchell’s offers challenging and rewarding careers based in Waroona and Esperance, with seasonal opportunities in Broome.
We have a reputation for excellence, and that’s because we hire great people who care about our customers and the livestock we transport. At Mitchell’s Livestock Transport, we are constantly learning and evolving, and we look for people who want to grow with us. We’re seeking:
- People who reflect our value of care
- People with a willingness to learn and grow
- Self-sufficient problem solvers, who like to think on their feet
- Committed to working in a safe environment
- Able to maintain your vehicle/workspace to a high standard
- For Drivers you may have an MC/HC license and experience as a driver. (If you don’t we can help you achieve that!)
We reward our team with fantastic pay, flexible rosters offering a work-life balance in a challenging and interesting working environment where no two days. We offer opportunities for individuals wishing to develop their careers and become part of our team in a range of areas, such as Driving, Scheduling, Maintenance, Finance and Administration.
We strive to be an employer of choice if you would like to know more about working at Mitchell’s simply complete the form on this page and we’ll be in touch.